Reliability of our repairs is key. We don’t just repair your equipment, we will fully refurbish it and add-in reliability improvements to make sure your motors run smoother and last longer. Such things as using class ‘H’ insulation in our rewinds which is a superior grade to standard OEM class ‘F’. We will balance all rotating items to G1.0 balance grade which is superior to most new motors. All bearing journals and housings will be measured to ISO tolerances using a coordinate measuring machine. After all, over 50% of motor failures are bearing related. We find this is an area most often overlooked and must contribute to this fact.
When we’ve returned a motor to you, we’re not really interested in seeing it again. That’s why we have a dedicated reliability team here to help keep your motors running. These guys can help with correct installation and alignment, site improvements and upgrades, also monitoring the motors to ensure you get the best out of them.
- Lifting up to 10 Tonnes
- AC motor rewinds to 3.3Kv
- DC motor rewinds to 1000v
- Linear and turntable motor rewinds
- ABB Value Provider
- Ex Motors – IECEx certified service facility
- EASA Accredited repair
- Class ‘H’ insulation as standard.
- Bearing fit measurement to 2-3 microns
- VPI as standard
- 12Kv Baker Advanced
- Winding Analyser
- Load testing to 350 Amps
- Controlled pyrolysis oven to maintain motor core efficiency
- De-gaussing & temperature controlled bearing heater
- FAG & SKF bearings as standard
- Lexseco core loss tester
- Enhanced G1.0 balance grade
- SERVICEview video to report condition and diagnosis
- Vibration and conformance check report